Below is a walk through of all of the functions of the AC Portal on Facebook. Pay attention, because this is far more useful than throwing a sheep.
If you're already on Facebook, you can add the AC Portal by following this link.
If you aren't a member of Facebook, consider joining as a way to connect with friends, family and colleagues. Your teenager might not want to "friend" you but don't let that put you off from this fun and useful tool.
Once you've installed the application, go to this article by AC_Darnell for instructions on getting started. Make sure that you complete all of the steps.
What does the Associated Content Portal on Facebook do? I'm so glad that you asked.
- It enables you to share content with your Facebook friends. Think of how this will help your page views!
- It allows you to generate a content widget. The widget will appear in your Facebook profile. You control what content you share with the world. This widget shows your Associated Content byline and links to your profile page back on AC.
- The AC Portal displays a feed featuring up to 200 pieces of your published content including the publish date, links to the articles and the estimated page views for each piece.
- Privately, the Portal displays relevant information (only visible to you) about your Associated Content account. You can see how many messages you have in your inbox, your Clout Level, estimated performance payments, the full list of new Calls for Content™ and what's happening in the forum.
- Finally, you can invite your Facebook friends to join Associated Content and increase your number of referrals.
The AC Portal is very easy to install and will be a great promotional tool for Content Producers. If you're not already a member of the AC Facebook group click here to join. Looking forward to seeing you on there.