Monday, July 27, 2009

AC's New Contributor Banners

Associated Content is launching a new marketing campaign that highlights some of our expert Contributors and promising newcomers. We'll be running the ads pictured below, both on and off AC, to spread the word about the exposure and earning potential our platform affords.

Can you identify the AC superstars featured in the ad spots below? Click each image to enlarge.

1. 2.

3. 4.

5. 6.

7.

If you think you can match these cartoon portraits to the real-life AC Contributors, leave a comment to this post. The first commenter to guess all 7 correctly wins an AC tote bag, an AC notebook made from recycled material and a $20 “Wild Card” Assignment to create content on a topic of their choice. Sorry, the seven campaign stars aren’t eligible. (You know who you are!)

Have fun, and keep your eyes open for these brand new banners!

UPDATE: Sabah Karimi correctly identified all 7 AC Contributors. Congrats, Sabah!

12 comments:

Sabah said...

Okay, here goes:

1. Pam Gaulin
2. Lyn Lomasi
3. Jeff Gedgaud
4. Meg C.
5. Kristie Leong, M.D.
6. Stacy Laatsch
7. Steve Thompson

Darnell Witt said...

Wow, that was fast! Congratulations, Sabah - you win the prize! Good hunting.

Nina said...

I want one!

Lyn Lomasi said...

Congrats Sabah!

I had them all, except Steve's. LOL

Thanks AC for including me in the ad campaign. Very awesome! Love the way these turned out.

Carolina said...

These are so cool! Love the artwork.

Coffee Break Mom said...

Dang it.. I was getting ready to post the list and see that someone beat me.. :( I am disappointed...

Caryn Murray said...

You know what?! I read this post and went right to work on the scavenger hunting. After completing my list (finally) I see that Sabah is much too quick to keep up with! Congratulations Sabah... and all of the cartoonized producers (on your awards)

Ahermitt said...

How do we get one of these banners?

Linda Ann Nickerson said...

Cute caricatures.

Bhawana said...

Congrats Sabah!

Stacey Anderson Laatsch said...

Just saw these last night. I love the way my cartoon turned out! Thanks, AC, for including me in the ad campaign with these other accomplished contributors.

Jolie du Pre said...

I think being depicted in an AC caricature banner is even better than a million page views. So cool!